Cuba Visa Requirementsairways office
Cuba Visa Requirements: Cuba is a Caribbean island country under communist rule. It has shores and is sprinkled with tobacco areas, which play a role in the creation of the legendary cigars of the country. Havana, the capital, is lined with 1950s-era automobiles houses and architecture Old Havana, from the heart. Salsa music plays at the dance clubs and cabaret shows are played in the Tropicana.
All visitors need a Cuban visa or tourist card, which allows a stay of 30 days. Usually, visas for all nationalities can be obtained over the counter at the Cuban Embassy, or direct from a travel agent.
If you are a Bangladeshi citizen, you can also order you Tourist Card in the same way.
Cuba Visa Requirements for Bangladeshi Citizens
Documents Requirement for visa on arrival at the port of entry:
- Valid passport (should be valid at least for the next 6 months)
- 2 passport size color photographs
- Confirmed return air ticket
- Confirmed hotel reservations in Cuba
- Bank statements
- Valid passport.
- Two completed application forms.
- Two passport-size photos.
- Details of business contact at Cuba.
- Letter of invitation from Cuban company, organization or institution.
and to know about your country embassies Click Here
Are you a traveler or willing to be one? If ‘yes’ then contact us to make us your travel consultant. We are here to make your trip easier than ever.