Gambia Visa Requirementsairways
The Gambia is a Tiny West African State, bounded by Senegal, Using a narrow Atlantic Shore. It is famous across the Gambia River for its varied ecosystems. Bao Bolong Wetland Reserve and wildlife from its Kiang West National Park includes hippos, leopards, monkeys, hyenas and uncommon birds. Serrekunda, Banjul, and neighboring the capital provide access.
There is no Embassy or Consulate office of Gambia in Dhaka, nearest Embassies. For more check our another Visa related post.
Gambia Visa Requirements
THE GAMBIA HIGH COMMISSION
If you have all the below documents, Travelzoo! will provide you the Processing / Logistics support to have your visa stamped (Logistics charge applicable). You do not need to visit the embassy in New Delhi, India to process your visa.
Documents To Be Submitted:
- Passport valid for at least 6 Months & Photocopy of the Passport
- Visa Application Form to be duly completed & signed along with two recent passport size photographs. To download visa application form,
- Certificate of Yellow Fever Vaccination & photocopy of the Yellow Fever Certificate
- Sponsoring / Forwarding letter from Company/Employer OR Invitation letter from The Gambia
- As well as a thee months Dan statement with a healthy amount to be able to cover your trip to The Gambia.
- Three months Credit Card/Bank statement.
- A Letter from the company or company counterpart in The Gambia, even if it’s associated with occupation, please provide employment letter from potential employer.
- For other purposes, please submit evidence supporting your purpose of stay.
Processing Time: Total approximate time is 15 to 17 working days (8 to 10 working days at Embassy + 7 working days for Passport transit).
For More Details Please Check Here.
For any specific query, please call at +8801678569297 , +8801978569293