Gambia Visa Requirementsairways
The Gambia is a Tiny West African State, bounded by Senegal, Using a narrow Atlantic Shore. It is famous across the Gambia River for its varied ecosystems. Bao Bolong Wetland Reserve and wildlife from its Kiang West National Park includes hippos, leopards, monkeys, hyenas and uncommon birds. Serrekunda, Banjul, and neighboring the capital provide access.
There is no Embassy or Consulate office of Gambia in Dhaka, nearest Embassies. For more check our another Visa related post.
Gambia Visa Requirements
THE GAMBIA HIGH COMMISSION
If you have all the below documents, Travelzoo! will provide you the Processing / Logistics support to have your visa stamped (Logistics charge applicable). You do not need to visit the embassy in New Delhi, India to process your visa.
Documents To Be Submitted:
- A valid passport for six months and important travel documents.
- A visa application form must be submitted with valid information.
- Two recently taken passport size photographs.
- Yellow fever certification.
- Forwarding letter from the company.
- Covering letter stating the proper reasoning.
- Bank statement for six months.
- A forwarding letter from the company.
- If an extension of stay is needed, one has to show proper evidence for it.
Processing Time: Total approximate time is 15 to 17 working days (8 to 10 working days at Embassy + 7 working days for Passport transit).
For More Details Please Check Here.
For any specific query, please call at +8801678569297 , +8801978569293