Oman Visa Requirements
Oman, a Country in the Arabian Peninsula, has terrain Surrounding desert, riverbed oases and Lengthy coastlines on the Persian (Arabian) Gulf, Arabian Sea and Gulf of Oman. Wahiba Sands is a area of dunes. Muscat, the capital, is home to the Sultan Qaboos Grand Mosque that is modern, and the beachfront Muttrah quarter, using fish market and a souk. Know more about Oman Visa Requirements
Regarding Visa Application Process:
Contact With Our Visa Assistant Manager : (Mobile & WhatsApp No- (+88 01978569293)
Oman has various tourist attractions, particularly within the realm of cultural tourism. Muscat was named the second best city to visit in the world by the travel guide publisher Lonely Planet in 2012 and was chosen as the Capital of Arab Tourism of 2012.
Oman visa Application Form
If you want to go on a business trip or a excursion to Oman you will need a visit visa to enter the nation. There are now two kinds of travel visa — one and the entry alternative permitting entries.
By applying in the Directorate General of Passports and Residency it’s usually valid for a month and may be extended for one more month. Nationals of countries that are chosen can obtain a trip visa in all entrance points upon arrival. But citizens will need to obtain a tourist package to be given a visa.
It is possible to find a visa under problems that are comparable. It permits you to go into the country and is valid for up to a year.
Oman Visa Requirements
- Passport with validity min 6 months ( all old passport should be submitted at embassy along with new passport) and 18 months validity passport to get one year validity visa
- Two recent photograph 40*60mm
- Passport photocopy 1st and 2nd page along with all old passport
- Previous visa photocopy (if any)
- Last six months bank statement & solvency with original bank’s seal (original and photocopy)
- Company name bank account or personal name bank account
- Updated trade license with English translate and notary (for Businessman)
- Partnership deed or memorandum with English translate and notary for joint venture or limited company (for Businessman)
- Company’s two copy blank letterhead pad (for Businessman)
- NOC (no objection certificate) original and photocopy (for private job holder)
- Two copy visiting card with English letter ( for Business and service holder)
- Retired certificate with English translated and notary (for Retd. Gov. Service holder)
- Student id card or last paid salary receipt (for students)
- Marriage certificate photocopy with original English translated and notary copy (for a new couple)
- Tin (tax identification number) certificate (Few countries required)
- Covering Letter
- One page cheque with cross line (Few countries required)
- Police clearance certificate (Few countries required)
- NID (national identification ) photocopy or birth certificate photocopy for minor
- Airline & Hotel Reservation Ticket Itinerary & Hotel Booking.
- Property document
- Health insurance
Processing Time: Total approximate time is 10 to 15 working days (Depend on Embassy decision)
Our consultancy services include:
Studying Your Background & Travel History
Creating checklist based on profile merit
Preparing best visa approach
Identifying loophole and eliminating those
Oman provides with e-visa which can be obtained from the Oman webpage with some conditions , you can get more information from here.
Disclaimer: Before your payments contact us via email (email@example.com) or WhatsApp at (+88) 01978569293) , Airways Office only provide Visa logistics support with your documents. Visa grant is the distinct decision of embassy or consulate of the respective countries.