Sierra Leone Visa Requirementsairwaysoffice
It is famous for the beaches. The capital city commemorates the slave-trade history using King’s along with the Silk Tree landmark Yard Gate of the nation.
Both were known for slaves from the 19th and 18th centuries as areas of refuge. Nearby Bunce Island has been a departure point throughout the slave trade.
Assistance regarding Visa application process:
Visa Assistant Manager: Shafiuddin Ahmed (Tuhin)
Mobile: (+88) 01678569293 , (+88) 01678569296
Bangladeshi nations require visa to enter in Sierra Leone.
Sierra Leone visa can be applied online, Click Here to apply online.
# Please Note:
a)Online visa procedure is available.
b) Your presence at the time of immigration and visa procedures is compulsory.
c) Validation of the visa is about 30 days.
d) Applicant has to visit Sierra Leone within 3 months from the date.
You need to submit following documents at the time of entry:
1.Original passport with the validation of six months.
2.Photocopy of the first & last page of passport.
3. Attachment of old passports if any.
4. Two recent passport size photographs
5. An Invitation Letter from Sierra Leone with the designation, passport number, purpose, and duration of visit.
6. Confirmed air ticket.
5. Accommodation assurance.
6. Yellow fever certificate.
Or, you can also apply for your visa at the Sierra Leone Embassy, Beijing, China.
Sierra Leone Embassy, Beijing
7 Dongzhimen Wai Dajie
Beijing, 100600, China
Telephone: 8610 653 23752
Fax: 8610 653 21909
Those wishing to travel to Sierra Leone must have and submit the following:
- Filled up visa application form.
- One passport size photograph.
- A passport valid at least for one year.
- Copy of the return ticket.
- Bank statement for about 3-6 months.
For any Countries visa assist query please call at (+88) 01678569293