Uzbekistan is within the South-Central Asian union and has borders with other member states of Afghanistan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan and Turkmenistan. It is doubly landlocked, but includes the southern shoreline of the Aral Sea. Uzbekistan is a Central Asian Country and former Soviet republic. It is famous for its mosques, mausoleums and other websites linked to the Mediterranean, the ancient trade route between China and this Silk Road.
Uzbekistan is rich in history. Samarkand was conquered by Alexander the Great. Islam was introduced by Arabs in the 8th-9th century. The most famous leader to come from Uzbekistan is Tamerlane who was born in Shahrisabz south of Samarkand.
As there is no Embassy or Consulate office in Dhaka, nearest Uzbekistan embassy is in New Delhi, India.
Regarding Visa Application Process:
Contact With Our Visa Assistant Manager :
(Mobile & WhatsApp No- (+88) 01978569293)
Embassy of Uzbekistan in India
EP-40, Dr. S. Radhakrishnan Marg,
Chanakyapuri, New Delhi – 110021
Phone: (+91) 11 2467 0774, (+91) 11 2467 0775, (+91) 11 2410 5640
General Visa Requirements
- Passport with validity min 6 months ( all old passport should be submitted at embassy along with new passport) and 18 months validity passport to get one year validity visa
- Two recent photograph 35*45mm
- Passport photocopy 1st and 2nd page along with all old passport
- Previous visa photocopy (if any)
- Last six months bank statement & solvency with original bank’s seal (original and photocopy)
- Company name bank account or personal name bank account
- Updated trade license with English translate and notary (for Businessman)
- Partnership deed or memorandum with English translate and notary for joint venture or limited company (for Businessman)
- Company’s two copy blank letterhead pad (for Businessman)
- NOC (no objection certificate) original and photocopy (for private job holder)
- Two copy visiting card with English letter ( for Business and service holder)
- Retired certificate with English translated and notary (for Retd. Gov. Service holder)
- Student id card or last paid salary receipt (for students)
- Marriage certificate photocopy with original English translated and notary copy (for a new couple)
- Tin (tax identification number) certificate (Few countries required)
- Covering Letter
- One page cheque with cross line (Few countries required)
- Police clearance certificate (Few countries required)
- NID (national identification ) photocopy or birth certificate photocopy for minor
- Airline & Hotel Reservation Ticket Itinerary & Hotel Booking.
- Property document
- Health insurance
Processing Time: Total approximate time is 10 to 15 working days (Depend on Embassy decision)
Our consultancy services include:
Studying Your Background & Travel History
Creating checklist based on profile merit
Preparing best visa approach
Identifying loophole and eliminating those
Processing Time: Total approximate time is 12 working days (5 working days at Embassy + 7 working days for Passport transit).
If you’re traveling on vacation tourism the majority of the tour operators and travel agencies may apply for the visa in your own behalf to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Uzbekistan (please call your travel agent).
You’re expected to register in 3 days if your stay at Uzbekistan exceeds 3 times. The resort administration ought to look after such enrollment on your behalf if you stay in a resort.
The information contained herein may be subject to adjustment without notice. No liability can be taken by the Consulate for the consequences of any alterations.
Disclaimer: Before your payments contact us via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or WhatsApp at (+88) 01978569293) , Airways Office only provide Visa logistics support with your documents. Visa grant is the distinct decision of embassy or consulate of the respective countries.