Albania Visa Requirementsairways
Albania Visa Requirements
Embassy of Albania
Guang Hua Lu
28, Beijing, China
Tel.: +8610 65321120
Fax: +8610 65325451
Bangladeshi Citizens who have a valid multi – entry Schengen visa, type “C” or “D”, or a valid residence permit in one of the Schengen member states, can enter, stay and transit Albania without visa, within the validity term of the visa or the residence permit. Check our another visa related post.
PROCEDURES AND DOCUMENTATION FOR OBTAINING THE ALBANIAN VISA
All the documents submitted for obtaining an Albanian visa must be translated in Albanian and certified by a relevant authority.
For visa type C (Short term visa – up to 90days/180 days):
- Passport, which should expire at least 3 months after the end of the term of the required visa;
- Photocopy of the passport (main page and the pages with information relevant to the travel);
- Visa application form;
- Two recent pictures 2″x2″;
- Health insurance (photocopy);
- Round-trip reservation or ticket;
- A statement regularly certified, issued by the parents / guardian, which allow / allows the trip, in case of minors. Specific additional documents, according to the motive.
For Tourism Purpose:
a) Financial guarantee, as specified in Article 10 of Law No.9959, date 17.7.2008 “For foreigners”, in the amount specified in the Joint Direction of the Ministers of Interior and of Foreign Affairs;
b) Document that proves the existence of a stable employment relationship in the country of origin. In absence of the employment relationship, the alien must prove the interests of returning to the country of origin, by submitting evidence regarding pension or other incomes. Work evidence must be completed and signed by the employer, in a letter with the logo of the company, institution or other entity, which contains the following data:
- Applicant’s data and passport number;
- Position of the employee;
- Date of employment;
- Period of holidays;
- The exact address of the company, institution or other entity;
c) Documents that confirm the stay:
- If you intend to reside in an Albanian hotel, a hotel reservation for the required period of stay must be submitted;
- If you have an invitation from an Albanian citizen or foreign resident with regular residency in the Republic of Albania, the statement must be completed according to the invitation form 3, attached, indicating precisely the period of stay, the costs cover for the entire period of stay, the declaration of taking over the legal responsibilities by the host if the guests violate the Law “For foreigners”, accompanied by a document, ID or passport, if the host is an Albanian citizen, or a copy of a valid residence permit, if the host is a foreign citizen.
For tourism, organized tourist groups, invited by an Albanian tourist agency:
- Photocopy of the passport’s page showing the entry and legal stay of the foreign citizen in the country at the time of application for visa;
- Documentation that proves the tourism purposes of the foreigners in the country where he applies for a visa;
- Certified photocopy of the license of the Albanian tourist agency which invites the group of foreign tourists;
- Statement of warranty for the group of tourists.
For More Details Please Check Here.