Albania Visa Requirements
Albania has long been Mediterranean Europe’s enigma. Until fairly recently its rumpled mountains, fortress towns and sparkling beaches were merely a rumor on most travel maps. But, with the end of a particularly brutal strain of communism in 1991, Albania tentatively swung open its gates. The first curious tourists to arrive discovered a land where ancient codes of conduct still held sway and where the wind whistled throwing off the shackles of communism, Albania’s stunning mountain scenery, crumbling castles, boisterous capital and dreamy beaches rivaling any in the Mediterranean continue to enchant, but hurry here because as word gets out to what Albania is hiding, the still tiny trickle of tourists threatens to become a flood.
Albania on Southeastern Europe’s Balkan Peninsula, is a small country with Adriatic and Ionian coastlines and an interior crossed by the Albanian Alps. The country has many castles and archaeological sites. Capital Tirana centers on sprawling Skanderbeg Square, site of the National History Museum, with exhibits spanning antiquity to post-National History Museum, with exhibits, spanning antiquity to post communism, and frescoed Et’hem bey mosque.
Assistance regarding Visa application process:
Visa Assistant Manager: Shafiuddin Ahmed (Tuhin)
Mobile: (+88) 01678569293
Albania Visa Requirements
Embassy of Albania
Guang Hua Lu
28, Beijing, China
Tel.: +8610 65321120
Fax: +8610 65325451
Bangladeshi Citizens who have a valid multi – entry Schengen visa, type “C” or “D”, or a valid residence permit in one of the Schengen member states, can enter, stay and transit Albania without visa, within the validity term of the visa or the residence permit. Check our another visa related post.
PROCEDURES AND DOCUMENTATION FOR OBTAINING THE ALBANIAN VISA
All the documents submitted for obtaining an Albanian visa must be translated in Albanian and certified by a relevant authority.
For visa type C (Short term visa – up to 90days/180 days):
- Original passport having at least 3 months validity.
- Properly filled visa application form.
- 2 recently taken passport sized photos with dimensions 2″x 2″
- A copy of health insurance.
- A return air-ticket.
- A certified statement issued by the parents in case of the minors.
For Tourism Purpose:
a) Financial guarantee, as specified in Article 10 of Law No.9959, date 17.7.2008 “For foreigners”, in the amount specified in the Joint Direction of the Ministers of Interior and of Foreign Affairs;
b) Document that proves the existence of a stable employment relationship in the country of origin. In absence of the employment relationship, the alien must prove the interests of returning to the country of origin, by submitting evidence regarding pension or other incomes. Work evidence must be completed and signed by the employer, in a letter with the logo of the company, institution or other entity, which contains the following data:
- Applicant’s data and passport number;
- Position of the employee;
- Date of employment;
- Period of holidays;
- The exact address of the company, institution or other entity;
c) Documents that confirm the stay:
- If you intend to reside in an Albanian hotel, a hotel reservation for the required period of stay must be submitted;
- If you have an invitation from an Albanian citizen or foreign resident with regular residency in the Republic of Albania, the statement must be completed according to the invitation form 3, attached, indicating precisely the period of stay, the costs cover for the entire period of stay, the declaration of taking over the legal responsibilities by the host if the guests violate the Law “For foreigners”, accompanied by a document, ID or passport, if the host is an Albanian citizen, or a copy of a valid residence permit, if the host is a foreign citizen.
For any Countries visa assist query please call at (+88) 01678569293