North Korea Visa Requirements
North Korea Visa Requirements – North Korea (officially the Democratic People’s Republic of Korea or DPRK) is a country in East Asia occupying the northern half of the korean Peninsula that lies between Korea Bay and the East Sea. It borders China to the north, Russia to the north east and South Korea to the south.
Tourist travel to North Korea is only Possible as part of a guided tour. Independent travel is not permitted. If you are not prepared to accept severe limitations on your movements, behaviour and freedom of expression, you should not travel to North Korea.
Regarding Visa Application Process:
Contact With Our Visa Assistant Manager : (Mobile & WhatsApp No- (+88) 01978569293)
Embassy of the Democratic People’s Republic of Korea (DPRK)
House #5/A, Road #54, Gulshan #2, Dhaka.
Telephone: 02 881 1893 – 9, Fax: 02 881 0813
General Visa Requirements
- Passport with validity min 6 months ( all old passport should be submitted at embassy along with new passport) and 18 months validity passport to get one year validity visa
- Two recent photograph 25*35 mm
- Passport photocopy 1st and 2nd page along with all old passport
- Previous visa photocopy (if any)
- Last six months bank statement & solvency with original bank’s seal (original and photocopy
- Company name bank account or personal name bank account
- Updated trade license with English translate and notary (for Businessman)
- Partnership deed or memorandum with English translate and notary for joint venture or limited company (for Businessman)
- Company’s two copy blank letterhead pad (for Businessman)
- NOC (no objection certificate) original and photocopy (for private job holder)
- Two copy visiting card with English letter ( for Business and service holder)
- Retired certificate with English translated and notary (for Retd. Gov. Service holder)
- Student id card or last paid salary receipt (for students)
- Marriage certificate photocopy with original English translated and notary copy (for a new couple)
- Tin (tax identification number) certificate (Few countries required)
- Covering Letter
- One page cheque with cross line (Few countries required)
- Police clearance certificate (Few countries required)
- NID (national identification ) photocopy or birth certificate photocopy for minor
- Airline & Hotel Reservation Ticket Itinerary & Hotel Booking.
- Property document
- Health insurance
Processing Time: Total approximate time is 10 to 15 working days (Depend on Embassy decision)
Our consultancy services include:
Studying Your Background & Travel History
Creating checklist based on profile merit
Preparing best visa approach
Identifying loophole and eliminating those
Disclaimer: Before your payments contact us via email (email@example.com) or WhatsApp at (+88) 01978569293) , Airways Office only provide Visa logistics support with your documents. Visa grant is the distinct decision of embassy or consulate of the respective countries.