Panama Visa Requirements
With a spate of deserted islands, chilled Caribbean vibes on one side and monster Pacific swells on the other, Panama sits poised to deliver the best of beaches life and a whole other world begins at the water’s edge. Seize it by scuba diving with whale sharks in the Pacific, snorkeling the rainbow reefs of Bocas del Toro or setting sail in the indigenous territory of Guna Yala, where virgin isles sport nary a footprint. Meanwhile surfers will be psyched to have world class breaks all to themselves.
Panama is a Nation on the isthmus linking Central and South America. A feat of technology, the Panama Canal, cuts linking the Pacific and Atlantic oceans to make a delivery route that is essential. From the capital, Panama City skyscrapers, nightclubs and casinos and buildings from the Casco Viejo district as well as the jungle of Organic Metropolitan Park comparison.
Assistance regarding Visa application process:
Visa Assistant Manager: Shafiuddin Ahmed (Tuhin)
Mobile: (+88) 01678569293
Bangladeshi Citizens must possess the visa that stamped, this particular type is accessible via a consulate or embassy. Embassy that is closest is currently in India since there’s not any consulate and embassy in Dhaka.
Embassy of Panama
D- 6/19, Ground Floor, Vasant Vihar
New Delhi-110057, India
But if you have all the below documents, Travelzoo! will provide you the Processing / Logistics support to have your visa stamped from the embassy in India (Logistics charge applicable). You do not need to visit the embassy in New Delhi, India to process your visa.
VISA REQUIREMENTS FOR PANAMA:
- Two application form must fill with valid information and no white liquids will be accepted on the form.
- Three recent passport size photographs with white background.
- A legal passport with 3 weeks of validation.
- Bank solvency letter copy with the visa form and income tax declaration of the last year.
- ID card copy.
- An invitation letter from Panama authorized organization or company.
- Return ticket confirmation.
- Accommodation assurance.
- Letter of reasoning for the visit (monthly salary slip, pension, school invitation paper)
**IMPORTANT NOTE: For the requirement number 4, 5 & 9, the documents need to be attested by the renowned Notary Public, and then attested by The Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Dhaka and Translate into Spanish by an authorized Translation Authority.
Processing Time: Total approximate time at Embassy depends on the application credibility + 7 working days for Passport transit).
- All applicants need to scan the above mentioned documents in jpeg format saved in a CD (which should not be above the size of 5 MB.)
- All documents in Two (2) sets: one original, one photocopy
- Documents will be sent to Panama for approval, this process takes about 20-30 working days.
- Please inform the embassy in advance, in case the applicant is holding visas which are valid and travelled for the following countries: USA, UK, Europe, Canada or Australia.