Swaziland, a small, landlocked monarchy in southern Africa, in known for its wilderness reserves and festivals showcasing traditional Swazi culture.
Marketing its northeastern border with Mozambique and stretching down to South Africa, the Lebombo Mountains are a backdrop for Mlawula Nature Reserve’s many hiking trails. Nearby Hlane Royal National Park is home to diverse wildlife including linos, hippos and elephants.
Assistance regarding Visa application process:
Visa Assistant Manager: Shafiuddin Ahmed (Tuhin)
Mobile: (+88) 01678569293 , (+88) 01678569296
HIGH COMMISSION OF THE KINGDOM OF SWAZILAND
22nd Floor, Menara Citibank
Suite 3 & 3a 165, Jalan Ampang,
50450-Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Email: [email protected]
- The first travel permit of the candidate;
- Travel permit substantial for at the very least 30 days after the expiry of the expected stay and containing no less than one clear page for supports;
- Visa application form (two copies);
- Two copies of passport size color photographs;
- Return air ticket (electronic);
- Welcome letter from the pertinent experts (for business trips);
- Affirmation on convenience and budgetary standing;
- For abroad visa applications, please incorporate cash for dispatch purposes;
- Visa fees are:
a) Single Entry (3 months): RM 83.00 (USD 30.00)
b) Multiple Entry (3 months): RM 314.00 (USD 100.00)
For any Countries visa assist query please call at (+88) 01678569293