Zimbabwe Visa Requirements
Zimbabwe is a landlocked county in southern Africa known for its dramatic landscape and diverse wildlife, much of it within parks, reserves and safari areas. Details about Zimbabwe Visa Requirements
On the Zambezi River, Victoria Falls make a thundering 108m drop into narrow Batoka Gorge, where there’s White-water rafting and bungee-jumping. Downstream are Matusadona and Mana Pools national parks, home to hippos, rhinos and birdlife.
Assistance regarding Visa application process:
Visa Assistant Manager: Shafiuddin Ahmed (Tuhin)
Mobile: (+88) 01678569293 , (+88) 01678569296
Zimbabwean Embassy in New Delhi, India
For tourist visa:
- Completed visa application.
- Letter of Invitation from Host in Zimbabwe.
- International ID Scan (bio information – substantial for no less than a half year).
- Copy of any past Zimbabwe Visa (assuming any).
- Verification of private Status in nation of starting point.
- Verification of settlement and home from have.
For business visa:
- Letter of Invitation from Zimbabwe.
- A Business Letter from the sending organization.
- Original Passport Scan (bio information).
- Evidence of private Status in country region.
- ZIA Certificate (host organization)
- CR14 (host organization).
- ZIMRA Returns (host organization).
- Bank Statement (host organization)
For any Countries visa assist query please call at (+88) 01678569293